Saturday, January 12, 2013

SPOTTED: Miu Miu Mules




Hands down, the fall 2012 Miu Miu collection is quintessentially just a couple of pantsuits recreated in a million other prints. What got my jaw on the floor, Invisible Monsters-style, are the shoes. Holy Miuccia. When the parade of models stormed down the runway in pairs upon pairs of platform mules, my heart stopped. They are very structural and geometric, paired with inches-high platforms and some misc bow decoration. If BeyoncĂ© is a pair of shoes, this would be it. Hence, I died a little inside when I saw Grimes, the electronic musician extraordinaire, featured in the September issue of Vogue wearing a pair of those babes. And isn't Grimes the cutest, most adorable thing ever? I've been listening to her discography front to back, from Halfaxa to Visions, and I just can't express how much I love her. Her music are very other-worldly and surreal, combining basically every genre that had ever existed and morphing them all into one. (Can she please soundtrack my life? Or better yet, can she pretty please, with a cherry on top, soundtrack my afterlife?)


12 comments:

  1. Look at those tights and the petticoat :o !

    (This version of Disqus... I don't like :P .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grimes and Ms. Prada are both the absolute SHIT. Adore those shots of her.

    xoxo www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pant are too cool :)

    BTW I looove your blog and I'm following you now on BL. I like your page on FB too...

    www.facebook.com/Fashionismyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. grimes is a living(&singing) perfection <3

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/2013/01/downtown.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow HI HOW HAVEN"T I SEEN YOUR BLOG BEFORE WOW BYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. abuse the prints, prints, prints and more prints!

    www.ntgoodenoughstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miu Miu shoes are the best! I love your blog and nominated you for the Leibster award which you can find out about here www.dreaminginfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Miccia Prada is at her low time now.......the recent PRADA collections (SS 13 and FW 14) really let people down, though she just defends herself for some mysterious reasons.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa this is a bit random but how did you code your titles with the tri color? It's so cool! I've been listening to Grimes to lately albeit not every song in her album is to my taste but she's got some awesome mixing!


    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Sorry for the late reply.

    http://lmthemeslp-tut.tumblr.com/3d

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you would post again, I miss them!

    ReplyDelete